Tuesday, June 23, 2009


First day I haven't gotten up at the crack of dawn and started cycling. Decided to take full advantage of Sally and Rich's hospitality and get some serious Internet time. Have managed to catch up on all my e-mails and have also managed to figure out how to post pictures on my blog. It's a bit slow pulling an image off of the SD card but it does work. It's a beautifully sunny day so I think I'll take advantage of the nice weather and go for a walk about and take some more photos. Cheers, Roly

5 comments:

  1. hi Roly
    glad you're taking time to enjoy your surroundings and happy that you've made it safely this far. It would be wonderful to see a few more pictures on your blog too. I'm not sure where you're headed from here, but travel safely

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roly,

    Glad to see you made the UK and the UK prices! Boy, it's expensive there. Hopefully you can uploadsome more photos of your trip so far. I just checked the map to see where Ipswich was. You are making very good time and I wonder if you are going to take the slow route north? If you go along the coast road, it's quite scenic, but you have to pass through some larger towns. Keep in mind a place called Sherringham in Norfolk. I spend two weeks there when I was posted in London and it's a nice little spot on the coast. Wells-Next-The-Sea is a little further north along the coast and that is a very pretty little town.

    Anyway, enjoy your stopover and have a good rest. I look forward to your next blog.

    May you have a dry and flat ride!!

    Cheers
    Barrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roly
    I'm glad you made it to UK..will send a longer msg later..just now home from Ireland.
    TTFN
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you?????? Haven't heard anything for while. I am still getting over jetlag and now have a serious cold..GREAT!
    Hope all is going well with you.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. c,mon c,mon c,mon we're waiting enough relaxing

    ReplyDelete