Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CCCT 2012 - June 25/12 - Day 37

Cross Canada Cycling Tour - Monday, June 25, 2012 - Day 37
Regina Rest Day

I slept in until 8:00 AM. Ian, Elizah, Aaron and Bev were already up. Ian offered me some "smoothie" that he had made up in the blender. It was very tasty and very healthy. I needed to renew my prescription for high blood pressure. Aaron took us for a walk to a nearby Shopper's Drug Market where I was able to get my "water pill" Rx re-filled. Only had to wait 20 minutes. I also got a "60" birthday card for Bev and a Lotto ticket. While waiting for my Rx I used the pharmacy blood pressure maching to check my blood pressure. It was OK. We then walked back to the house. It was quite hot. Bev warmed up some butternot squash soup for lunch which we had with some crackers. I was able to do some work on my blog. I lay down for a nap at 1:30 PM while Bev, Aaron and Elizah went for a swim at a local outdoor pool. I got up at 3:30 PM and posted a couple more days on my blog. Bev et al got back from swimming at 5:00 PM. On their way back they picked up some groceries. Aaron did burgers on the BBQ which we had with egg/potato salad, macaroni salad, coleslaw and beer. Aaron soon had to go out for more beer!!! Bev did dishes. Ian went off to work. I worked on my blog. My back was very itchy. I had to get Bev to put some ointment on my bites. I also took a couple Benadryl. Soon it was time to go off to bed at 9:30 PM
Bev and Roly

No comments:

Post a Comment